Remodeling magazine annually compares average cost for 35 popular remodeling projects with the value those projects retain at resale in 101 U.S. cities. Since 2005, siding replacement with fiber cement like James Hardie offers the maximum ROI at resale.
Titan's top reasons for using James Hardie in your remodel
• The return on re-siding your house with fiber cement is 25 percent higher than that if you were to add a bathroom.
• Re-siding your home with fiber cement nets you an 11 percent greater return than vinyl window replacement and a 24 percent greater return than a major kitchen remodel.
• Baked-on Color Plus® Technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.
• Fiber cement costs less than wood, doesn’t attract pests, and resists water absorption to help protect against mold, swelling and cracking.
• James Hardie is the only siding company that engineers siding and trim products for specific climates, ensuring that you get the best performance for your region.
• Since fiber cement siding (unlike vinyl) is non-combustible and hail-damage resistant, it can sometimes help reduce home insurance premiums.
• All James Hardie siding and trim products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty.